Monday, June 2, 2008

Silver Screen | Indiana Jones - Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


Indy is back! After 20 years he's still up and kicking. At 66 years old, Harrison Ford made a grand comeback. Better than Rambo 4 (purely my opinion ~ sorry ya, Rambo fans out there!)

Talking back to the movie. It's about these crystal skull which looks like an alien. It has been stolen for quite some time and it needs to be returned to its place called Akator. As I was saying at age 66, Indy can't be doing all the hard work himself. So, here comes Henry Jr. aka Mutt aka the son of Indy himself. Remember the kid from Transformers? Yeap! That's him. Shia LaBeouf. He's OK OK lah.
Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeaof

Can't expect much from this 4th installment. Same ol' same ol'. Treasure hunt. Get caught-get away-get caught again-get caught again-get away. You get what I mean? Nonetheless, it's funny. I liked it. Uh! Uh! And the soundtrack. Reminds me of my 'younger' days! I'm not implementing that I'm not 'young'. o_O

No comments: