Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wassup | David Cook ~@lways be my baby...

you'll always be a part of me
i'm a part of you indefinitely
girl don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby



Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

It's DAVID COOK! The winner of American Idol season 7. I'm not a constant follower of American Idol but I do keep an eye for David Cook. True enough, he won! I think the best song was Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby. Didn't know that this song can be sang that way. It was so cool. Did I mention that he's HOT? Yeah! He is ~ eyes that can melt you away... Remember Chris Daughtry from last season? David Cook reminded me of Chris with hair.

Me and Bubu listen to it all day in the office. I don't have the original file. Someone in the office has it and I just listen from itunes. Thanks Tony Lim, whoever you are.

Try this ~~ http://www.david-cook.org/media/audio/player.html

No comments: