Monday, May 19, 2008

Silver Screen | Narnia:Prince Caspian

Since I've spent RM46 for this movie. I think that it deserve a space in my blog.


As any movie sequels done, Narnia does the same thing. Yeah, I know that this came from a series of books. I rate this as OK la. It's a fairy tale, can't expect more. The 4 siblings have grown up. Uh! Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) is a catch! But his English slang. . . a bit funny.

The grown 4 kings

Prince Caspian aka Ben Barnes

Done drooling over Ben. . . The stories goes back to Narnia where the 4 kings are called to save Narnia. But once again the mighty Aslan saves Narnia. Kinda predicted that to happen. There aren't much to anticipate in this movie. Got a bit love story, a bit action, a bit kiddy...

I wouldn't want to destroy some of you that loves Narnia movie ya! I'm just OK with it only lah.

No comments: