Thursday, October 9, 2008

Konichiwa | Day 5 ~ Disneyland!!!

My dream came true today! DISNEYLAND! I'm so excited!!! Some of the group didn't want to go for the second time. Weng has no choice as he have to accompany me. two families and a few singles join us to Disneyland. If you have a chance to come to Tokyo, you MUST come here! I repeat MUST! By 9.30am we checked out from Grand Palace Hotel and head to my dream land. Hehehe.


The entrance ~ it's Halloween themed

The magnificent castle ~ breathtaking, rite?

See? I'm overwhelmed!

Let's start off with the characters that I met. There was the famous Mickey & Minnie Mouse. *applause* Mickey is a celebrity here. I need to queue for 45 minutes to get a picture with him. Japanese are really nice and obedient people. And very patient. Everyone in the line was happily waiting for their turns, no sighing here and there, complain this and that. Mind you, the sun was really out that day.

Presenting you ~ Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse

Next in line is Donald Duck *clap, clap* I need to squeeze in with everyone to get a pix with him. Luckily I managed to grab his arm and wouldn't let go. Crazy?!

Donald Duck!

And there was Pinnochio and one of the 3 Piglets. One of the Seven Drawfs ~ he's the shy one plus the Cricket. It's very sad actually, those not so popular ones stands around and wave to people while those popular ones get swamped. I did saw Pluto, Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan too!

Pinnochio and a Piglet

A drawf & Cricket

I rode on 3 rides ~ The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Adventure. Queue was long. There are a few that I need to let go ~ Mickey House and Pooh's Book. Sigh. . . But I manage to go to Minnie House though. . . Did you know that Mickey is in his house to sign autograph? Sigh. . .

The Haunted Mansion ~ nice ride!

Winnie the Pooh's book ~ look at the queue

Disney Tokyo has 2 sides ~ Disneyland and Disneyland Sea. I'm at Disneyland. And it's divided into a few parks. There's Tomorrowland, Toontown, Fantasyland, Critter Country, Westernland and Adventureland. I love Toontown the most ~ all things here are cute! Tomorrowland is all about space and the future. Critter Country and Westernland was not much, just some rides. Adventureland is where Pirates of the Caribbean ride is. But all these parks are well themed. I love em! Here are some snaps for you to drool over.

Halloween is near thus all deco has pumpkins

And obviously I got on a shopping mode. Have to get some Disneyland Tokyo items.

There was parades going on schedule. Cool! I saw 2 parades ~ the day time and the night time. It's totally different. It's not those parade that repeats itself all day long. And to end things off ~ fireworks! Nice. I left Disneyland heavy-heartedly. I really didn't want to leave. But 9.30pm was the time to go. So, I bid farewell to Disneyland Tokyo. And tomorrow will be heading back to KL . . . *so soon?*

Wanna see more? http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html

No comments: