Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cubicle | Hollow

I'm feeling a bit hollow now. The end is inching nearer by the second. I'm already missing the fun and laughter we all had together.

hol.low - having a space or cavity inside; not solid; having a depression or concavity.

I've been cleaning and packing up my stuff. Wow! I do have lot'sa stuff to bring back home. Usually I do all these when there is no people around. I wouldn't want them to see me doing so. I feel sad, they feel sad *not too sure about this part*

Sigh... I'm having a heavy heart right now. I know people might say that I'm just going away. They will survive with or without me. Well, I'm not that important, so it doesn't matter. It's just that spending my last 2 and 1/2 years here ~ I do feel I'm a part of here. *i have no idea what i'm talking about o_O*

[P/S: i wish i may, i wish i might, i wish that i can have an external drive? (hehe) - hint for my boss, lar]

No comments: