Friday, August 7, 2009

Screen | Joes

Here we go again for another comic/cartoon-made-movie. I'm not a huge fan of G.I. Joe, but I kinda know what's the cartoon about.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra ~ an action-packed movie, I can give you that. Loads of cool weapons and explosions happening. But the CG is nothing to be proud of. Those coppers are clearly super-imposed. Just look at those blurred edges! Hahaha.

Other than that, the movie was OK. The plot was the bad guys stealing the new tech bomb to cripple the world with war. But that was only a diversion to a bigger plan ~ to become the world's leader without other people noticing. Well, the storyline is as expected. No surprise.

As for the cast, not very well-known. But, there's a Korean! Uh-huh! Byung-hun Lee. You might remember him from some of the Korean dramas. I can't remember which one that I saw him first. But he was real cool!


He plays Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe. He's one of the bad guys, sad to say that. Maybe coz the devilish look that he has. So, so cool! *slurrp* Don't you think so?

No comments: