Thursday, August 6, 2009

Halo | Ladies Night!


I know, I know, It;s a Wednesday. But Sanctuary is having Ladies Night on Wednesday. Free flow of Vodka, Gin, Rum & Whisky for ladies starting 10pm. But if you wanna to eat something at the same time, come earlier coz the kitchen close by early.

The drinks are OK OK. Nothing much to brag about. But I do have some feedback on the staff. First, they are not local ~ never mind. Second, they can't speak English well ~ really difficult to communicate. Sigh.

Surprisingly, there wasn't a crowd. Just a few tables filled up. Hmmm, Maybe people just like to jostle around a lot of people :)

So, I had a few drinks as my colleagues too. But 2 of them 'high-high' after 2 drinks. Hahaha. And I was called "chin pui pat jui" ~ translation: thousand glass also not drunk. Hahaha, I wish I can live it up as per their claim.

No comments: