Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wassup | Broke

Yeap. I'm BROKE. Just look at my credit card statement... Thanks to tinting my car 2 weeks back. I was being bugged every week to get this done. Why? Coz I have a RM150 voucher to use. Even with that, I need to top up RM650! Sigh. . .


Meaning that I can't get a nice Christmas gift for him. Or even for myself. And CNY is coming soon too. I have a vision that I won't be getting new clothes for CNY. Need to spare some dough for home too, you know...

And don't even get me started on next year's trip. Normally, I would have planned something by now for next year's trip. With all the price war going on last few months, I was so tempted! But yeay! I managed to control myself from trashing my credit card. So, you won't be seeing travel entries any soon *boohoo*

On the bright side (or dark side?) I hope to get my own place's key by end this month. Wait a minute ~ doesn't that mean that I need to . . . trash my credit card *yes, you got it right*

Look at a brighter side. . . erm . . . erm . . .

No comments: