Thursday, December 25, 2008

Couch Potato | Supernatural Season 4

Previously... On Heroes... *wait a minute. . . wrong series* I saw that one too. It was not as great as I hoped it would be. Anyway, I'm not talking about it now.



Supernatural has gone into Season 4 now. And it's getting better. I was thinking, how can a series of kicking demon a** can last for so long. Well, be dam*ed! It just got better. I know some people might not know about this series. Not like Prison Break or One Tree Hill, that's very popular. I do watch them once in a while.

These 2 hunks; Jensen Ackles ~ Dean Winchester and Jared Padalecki ~ Sam Winchester are demon hunters. Slashing demons and ghosts are their jobs. What else can I ask for? Having 2 hot guys getting dirty with blood, slashing evil demons? :p So, get your silver bullets and knives; iron rods and how can I forget ~ SALT *lot's of 'em* ~ and get SUPERNATURAL'ed'

To tease you a bit...

No comments: