Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hunting 4 Food | Pasta Zanmai

Let's take a breather first. Been clouding myself around Taiwan a lot. *can't wait!!!*

We always hunt for food everywhere. Hey! It's basic needs, OK? I have my fair share of hunting down food places. Hence, "Hunting 4 Food" is here! *clap, clap*

I'm in love with Japanese food, I admit it. Can't live without having Japs food every week. That burnt quite a big hole in my wallet. (and credits to my boyfriend too. . . Hehe!)

Found this cozy place in One Utama. It's like a fusion between Japs and Italian (that's why there is a "Pasta" in Pasta Zanmai)
Pasta Zanmai
G210B, Ground Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya.

Loved the jug of Mixed Fruit Tea, really refreshing and is just nice for 2 people.
The Unagi Set tingles anyone's taste buds.

To die for~Soft Shell Crab Pasta Set

The prices here are quite affordable, considering it's a Japs restaurant. Sets are from RM22-25.
Oh yeah! The deserts are so tempting. Too bad that I'm too stuffed to try any. The sets are really filling. So, I think it's worth it.

What are you waitng for? Head down to One Utama to try this out!

No comments: