Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halo | L~O~V~E

THIS IS IT
MICHAEL JACKSON


"Love is all we need ~ God Bless"
Those was the words that often came from MJ. With his soft voice talking, you'll be mesmerized. And with his sultry voice of singing. And with his super cool dance moves. And the list can go on and on.

I really enjoyed the show. It's like as if I was there at his concert. And I feel that it's such a lost that I won't be able to see him live. I remember he came to Malaysia once but I was too young and with no money. I always thought that I'll be watching one of his concert later. But...

My tears was at the edge of my eyes when he sang Earth Song. Memories starts flashing back to my childhood where I used to watch his MV with Billie Jean and Thriller. And how can I forget about Men In The Mirror, Smooth Criminal and Beat It?

As what they said ~ he's truly THE KING. And deeply missed by everyone.

Even Weng, not being his fan, enjoyed it! Thanks Darren for sharing the tix with us =)

No comments: