Monday, July 28, 2008

Silver Screen | Red Cliff

To be frank, I'm not a fan of historical movies. But according to Weng, this is not a movie on history. Yes, the people in the movie does exist but the story was a fiction. It was a lengthy movie - 2 1/2 hours! And it's not over yet. There will be the second part - The Great War. Let's not get into that first, ya...

One thing I have to say it was COOL! Very 'yeng'! This story is similar to Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon ~ http://nicolensm.blogspot.com/2008/04/silver-screen-three-kingdoms.html

But having Tony Leung and Takeshi Kaneshiro makes a lot of difference! I shall not talk much on the storyline. Those fanatics should know it best and I don't want them to be frantic when I told the wrong story.

Let's have a round of applause for the casts!

Tony Leung ~ Zhou Yu

Takeshi Kaneshiro ~ Zhu Ge Liang

Zhang Zhen ~ Sun Quan

Zhao Wei ~ Sun Shang Xiang *sister of Sun Quan*

No comments: