Sunday, July 20, 2008

Silver Screen | The Dark Knight

"the silent guardian, the watchful protector, he's the DARK KNIGHT"

Remember that I told you that Wanted was great? Well, this tops it off! Definitely! A really must see for everyone. No wonder that it broke the preview record at USD18.5mil!!! Beating Star Wars: Episode III which was only USD16.9mil.


I must say that this installation of Batman did reach my expectation. Lot'sa people told me that this is good stuff. And it's worth a second watch. Yes! I'll be watching it again this coming Thursday. ~it's FOC~

Let's get back to the movie ya! As usual, there is no need to introduce the story. But I must praise Heath Ledger for being Joker. He was really good. He should get an Oscar for this. It's sad that he didn't have a chance to see the whole movie. It's a loss that he passed away. A moment of silent for him. May he rest in peace.

Heath Ledger

Move on to Batman aka Bruce Wayne. Hottie Christian Bale takes in the black suit and sizzled with it. With the husky voice he can make you faint in a heart beat.

Christian Bale

After the movie, I was like "WOW!!!". The story-line was unpredictable. Intense. I was like grabbing Weng's hand throughout the movie. Batman and Joker battled a great war. Both of them did a fantastic job of hating each other. Besides Joker as the villain, there is another "face" that you might feel familiar with. I will not ruin the fun,ya... Go see it! Oh yea! It's 2 1/2 hours long. So, remember to buy some munchies and drinks in. ENJOY, PEOPLE!

No comments: