Thursday, July 24, 2008

Silver Screen | Journey To The Center Of The Earth - 3D

Well, well... I think that I watched this too late. After Dark Knight, this was like ... *know what I mean?*

Nevertheless, it deserve a spot here.The stories goes by a scientist, Trevor (Brendan Fraser) on a quest to search his lost brother using the famous book by Jules Verne. Following him in his quest is his nephew, Sean (Josh Hutcherson) and Hannah ~ the hiking guide.It's a fantasy movie. A beautiful one too! I saw it in 3-D. It was awesome. But since I'm a spec wearer, it wasn't that comfortable. And the 3D spec needs to be returned back. I'm not sure why there is a need to pay extra RM5 to watch it in 3D... Better have GSC to answer for that. There is 1 GSC having the 3D show, Mid Valley ~ Cinema 4.
Overall, OK OK lah.
Check out their site: http://www.journey3dmovie.com/

No comments: