Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Screen | Iron Man 2 with Shrek Ever After

OK. I haven't been to the movies lately as I was tied up with lotsa stuff. Taking the whole week off =) we went to catch a movie or 2.


First in line ~ of course is Iron Man 2. Yes. I'm still into Robert Downey Jr. Hehehe. Well, can't say much about the movie. You know the cue lah. Tony Stark being a stuck up super hero just can't stop inviting villain to have a piece of him.

I have to say that I prefer Iron Man 2. Well, as I usually say, sequels are so-so only. It's good entertainment though.


Next, we had Sherk Ever After. The last one. This time they know that sequels are not working. Shrek being a husband and father find himself bored with his mundane life. He went Rumpelstiltskin for a deal that made him never existed. So, he needs Fiona to fall in love with him again ~ kiss him to break the deal. What can I say ~ it's a fairy tale =)

ENJOY!

No comments: