Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hunting 4 Food | Full House

Yeay! *beaming with JOY!* We managed to meet up for dinner. . . I missed him soooooo much. . . . We went to this place @ NZX, Ara Damansara. FULL HOUSE. Sound like the korean drama, rite? Well, it does hail from Korea.

The deco's are not bad. Very fairy-tale like. All white. Plus it's a store too. You can buy from clothes to dishes!


The food was nice and affordable. Not too much choices. Selections from Western to Asian food. I wanted to try the Soft Shell Crab Salad but ~ no more woh. -_- No choice. . . went with the Foot Long Sausage *which was cut into 4 pieces* I want 1 foot. Not 1 foot divide by 4! Weng took the Smoked Salmon Sandwich ~ which was kinda weird. I'm the one that's into raw food. I wonder why??? Portion was just nice.


And how can I forget about the dessert? Tiramisu, of course! Nothing to brag about here. OK-OK lah.
The place is nice for gatherings. Ambient gets high score. Service not bad. All well-trained ~ not Malaysian, mind you.

Worth a try. I will go back there. . .

No comments: