Sunday, September 27, 2009

Food | Daorae BBQ

Want to have a taste of Korean BBQ? DAORAE Korean BBQ seems to be a nice place to try out. Me and my colleagues headed here to celebrate some of their birthday. I, personally love Korean food, especially those tiny tiny side dishes! Daorae have a few outlets ~ Kota Damansara, Mont Kiara, Puchong ~ to name a few.


Start off with seaweed soup! Really tempted to ask for another one =)

~~No pork~no life~~ The BBQ was awesome! Wrapped it with lettuce and dash in some sauce. Yummy!

Bibbibpap. I think I got the spelling correct =P It's rice mixed with veggie in a HOT BOWL that goes "bib~bib~pap~pap" LOL!

It looks like maggi kari soup, right? It's actually Kimchi Soup with noodles! Spicy! Loved it!

Wahhh... I had a yummylicious dinner here. Wouldn't say no for a second time :)

No comments: