Monday, June 1, 2009

Halo | I'm IN!

I've landed! I've landed! * ops! I mean "We've landed! We've landed!"

May 31st! Ceremonially, we've moved in our home! Even without a fridge and washing machine. Hehehe... I'm not staying here good lah. It's just a ceremony to "claim" the place. It's a bit scary coz there wasn't a lot of neighbours on our floor.

So, after walking over the burning charcoal, we're IN! Easy right?

Did I mentioned that the TV is also not in yet? Hehehe. Imagine how bored we were! The TV is safe hands. We don't want to leave the TV alone at home since we're not going to stay there yet.

Luckily we have a friend who's staying a few floors above and is having a house warming party. At least there's TV there! Hahaha...

But we did have a small celebration in our home. We had our Laurent-Perrier champagne.

Happy Moving In!
*house warming? coming soon*

No comments: