Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Screen | Ice Age 3

I love the animation. Yes I do. But the story not too much. Maybe part 3 is not that necessary. This time it's more about family, where Manny and Ellie will be having a baby. A little toned down, I must say.

Of coz there's still Scrat, the crazy saber-toothed squirrel ~ the one that can't stop chasing an acorn... This time he found Scratte, the love of his life *kinda*. These 2 are hilarious. The others are just so-so.

But take note on the 3 little dinosaurs! They are so cute. I wouldn't want to spoil the story, which is quite short.

To warp it all up ~~ Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It's purely for kids * i think you already know that* Don't put too much of high hopes. *sorry* Not too sure if I want to see Ice Age 4, if it comes out.

No comments: