Friday, May 8, 2009

Screen | Men in tights


SPACE
... The final frontier...

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life; new civilisations...

To boldly go where no one has gone before!


I'm not a big fan. But looking at the history and friend's feedback. Why not? Even though they say it's kinda gay ~ men in tights with small guns that goes "jiu, jiu,jiu"

STAR TREK. I used to see my dad watching this when I was younger. I can still remember Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) and Data, the robot. And here at 2009, *running out of ideas*, they talked about the beginning. Just like all other movies nowadays.

James T. Kirk was from the first Star Trek series portrayed by William Shatner. The younger version was held by cute Chris Pine. I didn't know that Star Trek can be funny at times. Always thought that Star Trek supposed to be serious and boring. So, this young James Kirk is really smart but with an attitude. Within 5 years he got the "ENTERPRISE"!

James T.Kirk

Another hottie ~ Zachary Quinto plays Spock *aka Sylar in Heroes* Being half Vulcan and half human, Spock didn't have it easy. Having the brains, he was top of his stuff. He and James didn't get along at first ~ him being logical and straight and James being the totally opposite!

Now, the thing is I keep seeing Sylar in him. Why do he need guns when he can just flick his fingers and send others flying? Hahahahaha! You see? Sylar's character is so imprinted on him. Nonetheless, I still think he's HOT!

Spock

Sylar *i can kill you with my fingers*

~Peace~

Beam me up, Scottie!

No comments: