Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Halo | It's war!

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*


Wohoo! I survived a WAR! *The paint can wash off easily ~hee hee* This was my very first time for Paintball. It was terrifying! I nearly fainted after the 1st game. Luckily I pulled through. We won for both games but I wasn't the hero. Nor I hid myself. I fired the gun *it's called marker*, all the bullets *it's called pallets*

Some of them carry their personal marker. Look at these babies! You can really kill someone with these. Thank GOD I wasn't shot by these.

You don't want to be messing with these guys

The "bullets"

Looks harmless, right? Don't make any assumption. These are killers! You'll be easily bruised with these. Everyone has 100 of these to start off each game. As you can see, I was "shot". I didn't go down easily... *not sure if I really got the guy that shot me =.=*


Here's the venue: Taman Pertanian Malaysia, Shah Alam. It was about 1/2 hour drive from PJ. Well, it felt like 1/2 hour. My heart was thumping so much *scared*


Tired with just 2 games. Sigh... It's been a while that I've exercise. My legs would hurt for the weekend. No squatting, walking funnily, etc.

Fret not, we had a massage at Andana Spa, Glenmarie. We ate, ate, sleep, massage. Ahhhhh... It's a nice place to relax. I think the normal package is around RM140++ ?? I can't remember. This time I didn't have to pay ^-^


And what did I get after a day? 2 humoungus bruise on my arm. Correction: 3 bruises on arm and 1 on the knee. Well, it's a proof that I played paintball. Not like some people ~ clean from bruise and paint after 2 games! Hello? Did you play or just hide behind the tree?


It's FUN
. You should try it!

No comments: