Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Food | Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City Mall


Running out of idea to have what for dinner. There's this new mall at PJ ~ Tropicana City Mall. I looks huge. But it was an OK OK size. Nothing much is in there yet. Still very new. Borders, Starbucks, Carrefour. . . erm . . . can lah. The human stuff are there. Don't think it will die.

Anyway, food was not plenty here. So, we went to this Sushi Tei. Comparing with Kenny Rogers next door, this place has more patrons. I'm a Japs food lover, so, we tried. And the result? Wasn't that good. It's not like *bleh, I want to vomit* But it was normal. I prefer Sushi Zanmai, anytime!

Started off with my favourite soft shell crab. A bit oily, just whack lah. As some people ~ lazy to eat real crabs with me -_- How can you be so lazy?


I think this is the Chicken Don. One word ~ DRY. Not a good try. Feel free to order other food on the menu.


The soba was better. I'm a soupy person. So anything that's soupy, I can finish it up with an empty bowl! Even can see my own reflection on the bowl.


Conclusion: NORMAL. Not a place where you go "Waaaahhhh". It's worth a try =)

No comments: