Monday, March 12, 2012

Food | Putien

Let's take a break from baby stuff =p and talk about food! Have you tried this place called Putien @ One Utama? It's good!

Start with the appetizer, which I wish I could taste! It's cockles aka 'see ham'. I've been off 'see ham' for 9 months! I miss em a lot... And my good friends decided to order it and eat in front of me AND pretend it tasted "just ok". LOL! Must try this after my delivery and confinement!


Another appetizer. Chilled bitter-gourd. That is if you like bitter-gourd. Quite refreshing but I'll pass.


Next, comes the soup. I can't remember the exact name of it. But it's real good! Full of veggie and fish. Must try.


This is also a must try. Fried eggplant with chicken floss. Yummylicious!


There are a lot of things that I would like to try =) For sure will be visiting them soon =) You should too!

No comments: