Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Screen | Double Movies ^^

I have to admit that age is really catching up. Went to watch a back to back movie with him ~ Mission Impossible then The Darkest Hour. And boy! It was tiring. Hahahaha! We agreed not to do it again in the near future.


So, let's talk about Ethan Hunt. I thought there wasn't going to be another MI as he is getting old. But I can tell you that Tom Cruise still has it, even with a few extra wrinkles =) He can still charmed me off my feet anytime.

As for the movie, well ~ it's entertaining as every MI movie =) Love the cars! This time the team was framed and they need to clear up their names. Great movie =) Minus the 4D effect that I got from the kids sitting behind me =(

Next up, after downing some toast is The Darkest Hour. Actually I didn't really want to watch this. But he insisted. And it costs more than MI! LOL!


I think the plot was alright. Some newness in the storyline. It does feels like watching Skyline, another alien movie. But all alien movies are the same... Taking over the world, kill all human, etc. Actually, it's not that bad. But it's just another alien movie to me.

No comments: