Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Halo | Gong Hey Fatt Choy!

Happy Dragon CNY!!! Today is already Chor 3. And I'm at work =_=" But sweat not, my holiday will be in Feb =) the long 7 days stretch! YEAY!

This is the second year giving out angpaos. Phew! No more double packs anymore. Just that this year, my princess can't receive any yet. Next year ya, baby ^^


CNY and 'open table'? Can't be separated... *evil* This year, we invested on a Rummy Mahjong. And I'm supposed to learn it. They say it's much more easier than Mahjong. I was a bit skeptical but HEY! It is easier. Or maybe baby is giving me "ONG"!


Here's baby with the "ONG" lime tree. He insisted to have a photo of baby... Hehehe! So, be prepared next year to meet baby ^^


Everyone ~ Have a great Dragon year! Gong Hey Fatt Choy! ~ from US ^^

No comments: