Monday, June 6, 2011

Food | Moooo!!!!



Looking for a nice place with pork? Let's go to The Blue Cow Cafe. Don't let the name deceive you. They have beef and lamb too. Heard that the bacon is great. I didn't have a chance to try it yet. But I foresee that I will come again =)



For this round, he had the pork burger. Well, I think it was just an OK. But the patty was really fresh. It's just that the taste was just not for me. I got me the sausage sampler that has 4 types of sausages to choose ~ pork, beef, lamb and 3 more varieties that I can't remember their name. I tried those 3 with the pork and it was fantastic.


They have all day breakfast ~ yummy! And whole lot of other stuff too. So, head on to Plaza Damas for your porky feast! Uhh! And they sell raw meat too! Sausage, burger patties and all =)


No comments: