Sunday, May 29, 2011

Screen | Jack Sparrow ^^



First of all, I miss Orlando Bloom =(

I personally think that Caribbean sequels had ran too much. And I think there is another one following this. But I still love Captain Jack Sparrow =) I won't say no to Johnny Depp. Who could?

So, what's the story for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, aye? This time the Fountain of Youth is up for grabs. Who would not want to stay young forever? Jack, Barbossa and the Spanish are trying to get hold of the Fountain with a very different purposes.

Penelope Cruz, playing the lead as Angelica was kinda the love of Jack. But it's a love and hate situation. I prefer Keira Knightly to be the lead even though I'm not a big fan of her. And why they took out Orlando Bloom???

Well, I'm not giving high hopes on this one. Just a normal-normal pirate movie.

No comments: