Saturday, January 17, 2009

Halo | Peixia & Alex Wedding

BURP! Just got back from my secondary school friend's wedding ~ Peixia. By the way, it was delicious. Maju Palace Restaurant @ Maju Junction. Not bad at all. Can keep this place in mind.


Not many of my secondary school can make it. But we had a great reunion. Chatting about the latest news. Oh! And I DROVE there! On my own! *applause* I drove all by myself this morning too! To show my new place to college friends. As someone was camping somewhere in Ulu Yam, I was to drive myself around. Good practice lah!

For those who didn't make it, here's some snaps!


CONGRATULATIONS PEIXIA & ALEX!

Some updates from the gang: MLeng have a new babb boy, CChin got registered, SSan's wedding would be this year, LLing is expecting and EPeng found her other half. Good news all the way, ya!

No comments: