Monday, November 22, 2010

Screen | HP7 The Deadly Hallows

THE END BEGINS...


That was a long wait for the last HP to come out. But just for the first part.... Second part will be out next year July. Another long wait.

So, let'ts talk about The Deadly Hallows ~ Part 1. As if you haven't read it before? =p This is the darkest hour for the wizards. With Dumbledore gone, Voldemort and the gang are going on full force to take out the good guys. I think this is no new news for you fans out there.

What I can say is this was made beautifully. Director David Yates really done a great job in portraying the book on to the screen. I'm really anticipating for Part 2. I keep on wondering why on earth that he broken The Deadly Hallows into 2? Make more money? Hmmm....

Anyway, I think it's about time that the 3 grown-ups to move on with their careers. I mean to another level. Not just stuck to Harry Potter. Sooner or later we have to bid goodbye to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Let's just savour it =)

No comments: