Sunday, October 3, 2010

Screen | Chen Zhen

I thought I heard that Donnie Yen will be retiring from kung-fu flicks? I think not loh... Here, freshly baked ~ Legend of the Fist: Return of Chen Zhen. Please don't compare with Bruce Lee's Chen Zhen. No one can replace him like that.

Not that I'm saying Donnie didn't do a good job. But some iconic movie like this is irreplaceable. Anyway, it's not a remake. As the tittle suggest ~ Return of Chen Zhen. So, this is way after Bruce's story.


Overall, it was alright. But I didn't get the 'semangat membara-bara' after watching this. Maybe too much of these kinda Chinese vs. Japs movie? I dunno... No matter what ~ this is Donnie Yen! How could anyone can pass this? =)

Enjoy the KUNGFU..... *hhhuuuuuaaahhhh*

1 comment:

Li Yen Lim said...

hahah! u're right! I also thought this show is 'mah mah' only.. haha.. the storyline not that nice la i think..