Thursday, July 7, 2011

Screen | Transformers, finally




After 2 weeks it was up, I finally had a chance to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon. People around me kept talking about this. Over and over again. And I kept ignoring them! Arrggghhh!

So, there I was watching the third Transformers ~ maybe the last... well at least the last from Micheal Bay. That's what I heard. But come to think of it, it might be the last with the prime villain, Megatron gone. But hey! Anything can happen.

Shia LaBeouf still charming but the lady was really kinda redundant. Rosie Huntington-Whitely was really there to be a vase. And she can't really act, don't you agree? I think Megan Fox would do a better deal.

OK. Going back to the movie. This time it was the Autobots working with the US in all sorts of way. In short Autobots are like US's private army. Up till the Decepticons came to claim Earth as their new Cybertron. And the war begins... Someone nearly got killed and someone lost an arm. Fair enough, it was entertaining. I doubt that Micheal Bay would come out with the forth one =)

No comments: