Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cubicle | Steamy

Now, now. . . Don't get me wrong here. Steamy here does not imply of anything 18SX. I'm just saying that we had a steamy steamboat dinner yesterday night @ Sunway. No it's not Yuen Restaurant. It's crazy there. We went to the one opposite it. Erm... I can't remember the name of the restaurant. *Sorry*

The journey from KL to Sunway was hilarious! It was supposed to be quite fast BUT since it was raining and the jam was terrific, we used the Putrajaya highway. Came out to Bukit Jalil then went onto Kesas and exited to Sunway. FUYOH!!! It was a long and hungry journey. But it was worth it. Only paying RM21, we ate and ate and ate *plus there was fireworks to watch!* It was included in this package, according to Nala. We're all full but the enjoyment doesn't stops here. Looking at our good friend, Nala whacking the prawns and crabs away was PRICELESS! I think he had about 50 prawns? I dunno, I lost count. I hope his cholesterol level doesn't burst! Keep cool, Nala... Steady ya!

Before the battle begins


*


*


*


*


*

Look at the mountain of 'SHELL's that Nala devoured


*


*


*


What he has to say? ~steady lar!~


***


We have a birthday boy in the house!

[21.08.08]

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Web 3.0!~

He's favourite chocolate banana (our favourite actually *wink!wink!*)

How many candles are there? 80?! o_O "No! No!" ~ Ah Ney said: "I meant he was born in 1980". OK. Minus, divide, add. . . Erm. . . He's 28! YEAY!!! Have a great one ya!

No comments: