Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cubicle | Free Food & Drinks

Wonder why suddenly there's dinner and drinking session when our payslip is not showing much. . . Anyway, I got myself the spare ribs at TGIF. It was nice, with the sauce and all. But I still feel that Tony Roma serve the best ribs!

My JD Glazed Spare Ribs (not as good as Tony Roma's)

But HEY! It's a great time with the gang! Plus, we have a BIRTHDAY girl in da house! Wohoo!!! She's non other than our BuBu! Clad with her new purple outfit that cost RM100++ o_O ~ it's gorgeous, by the way. She's chirpy as ever. We obviously got her something. Flowers, yes ~ it's artificial. Nowadays, flowers can cost a bomb! Using a bit of creativity, we got her those Memory Lane's flowers and a balloon. Send those to the florist and TADA! It looks great! And those won't end up in the rubbish bin.

[29.08.08]

See? It matches my outfit today!

Cute ~ cute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBU!

No comments: