Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halo | Congrats to Mindy & Eric ^^


Congrats to Mindy and Eric! It was a sunny (real sunny!) garden ROM at Carcosa Seri Negara on 19th November 2011 *my first garden wedding, paiseh* The sky was blue and sun was HOT! And everything went perfectly fine.

The theme was East Meets West. Love the decor!


The signing session was done in a simple way and sealed with a kiss ^^


Food was glorious! Would love to wallop the smoked salmon, but I can't *boohoo! I ate everything else, I think... Door gift was adorable ~ didn't have a heart to eat those cute cupcakes...


And here is my creation! Hehehe! She wanted to use her Polaroid and I just showcased it Ala Chinese feel. I love those red pegs!


And as all fairy tale ends... They lived happily ever after ^^

** photo courtesy from butcherweng

No comments: