Sunday, April 24, 2011

Halo | Shoot!

Our journey to SHOOT people begun in the early hours of the morning. Even earlier than going to work! Yeah, we are a crazy bunch of people ~ Him, Bubu, Ah Ney and me... With the growling stomach, we went straight to McD at Genting Sempah where we meet another wacko ~ Alf.



The venue: Bukit Tinggi

The model: Bubu

The pro photog armed with DSLR: Him & Alf

The not so pro photo armed with iPhone: Me & Ah Ney


This is not the first photoshoot for Bubu =_=" Since she wanted to be the object and the photogs needs some practical training. Voila! There we were!


I didn't waste time and snap a few with my trusty iPhone. Still loving it to the bits =) I liked this fierce cat that I bumped into. A very scary cat. You don't want to mess with her or her kitten



And what's a photoshoot without a bit of camwhoring? Well, the definition of "a bit" is different from everyone =)


Finally, a normal one =) (kinda...)



Well, it was a great fun hanging out together and laugh! Photos was great. A bit hungry all the way but we managed to grab good food =)


Here are 2 of my favourite shots =)




Got feel?

No comments: