Monday, July 5, 2010

Trippin | Shopping Galore!

Shopped! Shopped! Shopped! Ate! Ate! Ate! That's was all in my itinerary for Bangkok! Rest assured that things are good in Bangkok. No need to worry. I was there for 4 days, which was more than enough for my shopping! But I really wish I could stay longer for holiday. No need to think about work =)


Here's my trophies!

So, there we were with a few friends and him. All shopaholics =) Great team, I must say... Shopping non-stop! Here are the candidates...


Got into a nice hotel in Sukhumvit 2 ~ Solo. I must say I would recommend this hotel to those coming here. It's not smack in the middle of the city. But with the cabs and tuk-tuks, I think this is as good as it can be. The nearest BTS is NANA station. It's about 5 minutes walk away. The hotel is a bit deep into the Sukhumvit Road, but no worries ~ the hotel shuttle will drive you to the main street =) This is good service! Check it out at http://www.solohotelsresorts.com/ We loved it!

Nice little place in Sukhumvit =)

Comfy bed and the bath =p

Wash~wash basin

Nice LCD

Lovely pool ~ didn't manage to swim ler

How can we miss the Thai food? Yummy! Tom Yum! Slurrrppp!!!! Oh ya! And PORK everywhere! Porky all the way!!! Wohoo!

The famous Mango Sticky Rice ~ his favourite =)

The most expensive fried rice with huge prawns! But it's GOOD =)

Wash it down with ice cool yogurt

And how can we forget our favourite fried chicken skin!

It was his birthday on the second day of our trip. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


After 4 days in Bangkok, we headed back to KL. BooHoo =( But we're not empty-handed. Hehehe. Look at our suitcases. Everyone luggage has doubled o_O

So, till we meet again Bangkok =)

No comments: