Saturday, May 2, 2009

Halo | OMG! All sorts of people out there...

Saw something amusing today. I was queuing up at the Guardian's cashier and realizing that the line next to me was a bit static. Ohhhh... an auntie was taking her sweet time to choose an environmental bag that was sold RM2+. *Neh... those woven bags that's reusable*

Two person at my line have already left and she's still there, undecided between the green and the brown coloured bags. When it was my turn to pay, she has chosen the brown bag. Inspecting carefully at every inch of the bag, pulling and tugging to check the thread. She found something was wrong (which I don't see) and changed it. A long line was building up behind her now.

Satisfied, she said OK to the still smiling cashier :)

"Nak guna sekarang?" cashier asked.
Auntie answered "TAK"
.
.
.
.
.
o_O

No comments: